Skip to main content

It's Just a Basic Slime, But the ingredients are Shocking




I LOVE slime ( you probably already know this ). But slime with NO activator?! I mean COME ON. The original creator of this slime actually did not put it on YouTube and I could not find her Instagram no matter how hard I looked! Wood Glue apparently has something in it that's different from the normal PVA glue. I guess that shaving gel can also work as an activator for this specific slime. This looks so fluffy and I actually touched my computer screen secretly hoping that I would be able to feel it haha. My dream for making fluffy slime went out the window because I want to make THIS!! I hope you liked this post! Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Sugar Scrub

I have made this SO MANY times and I have now memorized the recipe! Don't be ashamed if you are eating this, it actually tastes really good. So you will need:


2 tbsp coconut oil1 tbsp sugar Yep only 2 ingredients! So first put your coconut oil into a bowl. now mix it with a fork, and add sugar. Now combine with your handy dandy fork and there you go! You can rub in on your arms, feet, face wherever!